Hygenall
Toxic Metals are Everywhere
Lead oxide, mercury, cadmium and other toxic heavy metals are present in many products and surfaces found at home, school and the workplace…even in the soil in your own backyard! Plastic, fluorescent light bulbs, toys, tools, artificial turf, broom handles, diaper bags, painted walls, doors and window sills are just a few of the many sources of potential toxic metal exposure.



The First Product to Clean, Sanitize and Remove Toxic Metals

People are potentially exposed to lead and other toxic heavy metals more than ever before. Accumulation can cause severe medical problems for children and adults. Click here for a list of the most recently discovered lead-tainted products: LEAD

Childhood Lead Poisoning

According to the CDC, approximately 310,000 U.S. children aged 1-5 years have blood lead levels greater than 10 micrograms of lead per deciliter of blood. Lead poisoning can affect nearly every system in the body, causing learning disabilities, behavioral problems, and, at very high levels, seizures, coma and even death. Because lead poisoning often occurs with no obvious symptoms, it frequently goes unrecognized.

Lead in the Workplace

Workers can be exposed to lead through inhalation of fumes and dust, as well as through ingestion as a result of lead-contaminated hands, food, drinks, cosmetics, tobacco products, and clothing. Through tainted clothes, skin, hair, tools and vehicles, workers can also potentially expose their home and families to the side effects of toxic heavy metals.

Lead in the Environment

A naturally occurring bluish-gray metal found in small amounts in the earth's crust, lead is increasingly present in our environment due to burning fossil fuels, mining, and manufacturing. It is also used in the production of batteries, ammunition, metal products (solder and pipes), gasoline, paints, caulking, ceramic products, X-ray shields, as well as a wide range of everyday products used in the home, school and workplace.

What does Hygenall™ do?

When used daily, as directed, Hygenall removes lead and other heavy metals that may have accumulated on the skin’s surface. The wipe material carefully removes metal oxide from the top layer of the skin. The surfactant’s soothing soapy lather then carries metal oxide, dirt, and germs off and away from your skin. Just rinse with water for a clean, fresh feeling. Hygenall is not a cure for lead poisoning, nor will it protect you from lead in water or if you inhale lead dust. If you suspect lead poisoning, contact your doctor immediately.

Will Soap and Water, Alcohol, or Alcohol-Based Sanitizer Gels work?

No. Soap and water actually increase the chance that lead and other toxic metals will absorb through the skin and into the bloodstream. Alcohol-based sanitizers or other products based on alcohol do not prevent the skin from absorbing lead oxide, nor do they effectively remove lead.



FamiliesSportsmenWorkersMilitary & Police
- There's No Better Way to Keep You and Your Family Safe -